Simples Steps to Anxiety Free Bliss
Some of these tips we know, some we need reminding of and some are a little out there- BUT THEY WORK!
Simples steps to Anxiety Free Bliss
- "Earthing" (also known as grounding) refers to contact with the Earth's surface electrons by walking barefoot outside or sitting, working transfers the energy from the ground into the body. It sounds crazy BUT IT WORKS! So head to the beach or get out in your garden in your bare feet- get grounded, centered and anxiety free!
- Get plenty of sleep. (8+ hours per night is ideal.) Obvious but so necessary.
- Take your supplements & herbs. Vitamin B & Primrose Oil make me a better person! Ask you health practitioner.
- Meditate. at Least 10 minutes a day- It's seriously life changing. (I love the calm app.)
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals- find your love for cooking or baking. minimize sugar while feeding your soul: I use half the sugar called for in all recipes and sub it for almond flour, best baking life hack ever!
- Embrace down time or carve out down time & treat your self to your favorite Self Care, I love a midday salt bath followed by a nap!
- Listen to Music & Podcasts- even while you soak! Find your zen & bliss.
- Clear space = Clear mind. Organize and clean out your closet, garage or any other space that needs love. I love to freshen my newly cleaned spaces w/ my current favorite scents, Eucalyptus Sage Hair & Body Moisture Mist Everywhere!!!!!
- Act of Kindness idea: offer to do an errand or chore for an elderly friend or family member. Focusing and helping others does so much for your mental health.
- Get out that stationary you have been wanting to use & write to a pal or journal. Remember the pen pal days, letters from camp?... embrace sweet nostalgia.
- Yoga- now more than ever is the time to get your zen on, (I love the yoga download app.)
- Read a book for FUN, not a self help/ improvement book, but a really entertaining book that you never gave your self time for- it's a luxury for those of you without kids!
- Aromatherapy- there are many many scents that can help with calming the nervous system. Lavender, vanilla, jasmine, basil, vetiver, ylang-ylang, frankincense, patchouli, sage.... and so many more we always have in stock.
I'm here for you! If you have any questions, concerns, or need help making a scent your mind/ body needs... I love hearing from you & helping you customize just for you call or email anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org 844-466-3585
With a deep breath, a breeze of eucalyptus, rosemary & orange, and always my gratitude for you-
yours in health & wellness,
Jess Crocker XO
🇺🇸 Every Aspect of Bath Bar is made in the USA. From Formulas, Manufacturing, Packaging to Customizing by hand all Done in the U.S.A 🇺🇸